Welcome to School of Foreign Studies, Nanjing University ！简体中文
The School of Foreign Studies (SFS) at Nanjing University plans to recruit high-level scholars and outstanding young scholars majoring in English, French, German, Russian, Japanese, Spanish and Korean. The application is open to scholars from all over the world.
I. High-Level Talents
Please visit the Nanjing University talent recruitment website (https://rczp.nju.edu.cn/ ) for details.
II. Tenure-Track and Tenured Faculty Positions: tenured professors, tenured associate professors, tenure-track associate professors, and tenure-track assistant professors
Tenure-track and tenured faculty positions are open on an irregular basis. Please visit the Nanjing University talent recruitment website (https://rczp.nju.edu.cn/ ) for recruitment information.
III. Research Series Positions: special researcher, special associate researcher and special assistant researcher
1. Candidates should have professional ethics, innovation capacity and team work spirit.
2. Candidates should be under the age of 33 (the age limit will be subject to adjustment for exceptionally excellent candidates).
3. Candidates’ undergraduate major should be related to the job they are applying for and they should be
(1) assistant professor from overseas universities or research institutions, and special consideration will be given to those with academic publications; or
(2) excellent post-docs or PhD graduates from overseas universities or research institutions, and special consideration will be given to those with academic publications; or
(3) excellent post-docs or PhD graduates from Chinese universities or research institutions, and special consideration will be given to those with academic publications; or
(4) PhD students from overseas universities who have not yet received their degrees (should provide a proof of defense date and expected time to receive their degrees from their departments and supervisors), and special consideration will be given to those with academic publications
Materials required for application:
1. curriculum vitae;
2. two professional reference letters;
3. 1-3 full-text representative publications;
4. a statement describing teaching and research experiences and plans;
5. copies of diplomas, certification materials and awards.
IV. Research Positions: postdoctoral positions
SFS runs a postdoctoral research station in foreign languages and literatures, which recruits fresh PhD students under the age of 35. Please refer to the China Post-Doctor website (www.chinapostdoctor.org.cn) and Nanjing University Human Resources Department website (https://hr.nju.edu.cn/) for the requirements, application process and materials, and please contact your supervisor before preparing paper materials, registering and submitting application on the China Post-Doctor System.
V. Contact information:
Contact person: Ms. Guo
Postal Address: School of Foreign Studies
163 Xianlin Dadao